Carbon Monoxide Alarm

This afternoon Fire Companies 1 & 2 responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at a residence on Franklin Turnpike. Crews from Engine 117 & Rescue 1 checked the home with meters while awaiting PSE&G.

The source was determined to be a gas pressure washer that was being used very close to the home. After ventilating the structure, companies returned to quarters.

Give this post a share!

Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.

Scroll to Top