At around 7:30 tonight companies 1, 2, 3, and EMS North responded to Winter Terrace for a smoke condition in the garage. After arriving on scene Engine 117 (OIC C. Darby) searched the home for the cause of the smoke. After investigating it was determined that smoke was coming from a faulty garage door opener.
Give this post a share!
Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.