At around 1:30 this morning Companies 1, 2, 3, 4 and EMS South responded to a burning smell at Bergen County’s Communications Center. All units returned shortly after determining the cause was from a faulty server cooler.
Give this post a share!
Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.