At around 11:45 last night Fire Company 1 responded to Franklin Turnpike for a fire alarm. When firefighters arrived they found a heavy smoke condition inside the building, and called for additional firefighters. As crews searched the building they found that an unattended stove was causing the smoke. After shutting off the stove and removing the smoke firefighters began to return to quarters.
Give this post a share!
Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.