At around 11PM last night fire companies 1, 2, 3, and 4 responded to the Acme Supermarket for a smell of something burning. After the first units arrived they reported that there was some smoke coming from one of the refrigerators. As fire crews investigated they found that a component had shorted out and was causing the smell and smoke. Fire crews shut the power to the refrigerator and began returning to quarters.
Give this post a share!
Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.