This evening members from Fire Companies 1, 2, 3, and 4 responded to a possible structure fire on Franklin Turnpike after receiving multiple calls of smoke coming from an apartment. After arriving and finding smoke was coming out of the apartment firefighters entered and immediately found the cause, an unattended pan on the stove. Firefighters removed the pan and began to vent the apartment to remove the smoke, shortly after all crew had begun to return to quarters.
Give this post a share!
Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.