Last night at around 10PM, Fire Companies 1 and 2 were dispatched to the Marriott hotel for a fire alarm. Upon arrival, the first units on scene immediately noticed smoke emanating from the roof, and a moderate smoke condition inside of the indoor pool room. The alarm was immediately re-dispatched as a smoke condition and Companies 3 and 4 began their response. After about an hour of searching, a faulty air conditioner was found to be the cause. The air conditioner was shut down and all crews returned to quarters shortly after.
Give this post a share!
Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.