Smoke Condition

Fire companies 1, 3, 4, and 5 responded to a smoke condition on Pine Hill Road. After searching the home 115’s crew found that the cause of the smoke was a faulty boiler. Not long after all units returned to quarters.

Give this post a share!

Note: Any images found on this post, or anywhere on this website, are the sole property of Mahwah Fire Dept. Co #1 and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without express permission. This includes any news media organizations and private entities.

Scroll to Top